How it works
How it Works!
When you bring in an item to FAST N EASY PAWN you have two options. you can get a loan on your item, or you can sell us your item. The price we offer is based on the value of the item(s) you have. Once we determine what we can pay you for the item(s) you can decide to either take the loan or sell the item to us. Note that you must be the legal owner of the item(s) you are bringing in, and the items may not have any other loans or financing against them.
Get a loan based on the value of the item you are bringing in:
- The loan is for 30 days, and the amount we can lend is based on the value of your item.
- You pay 20% interest per month on your loan.
- You can pay the interest to extend the loan another month, this can be done as many times as needed.
- When you want to retrieve your item, you pay us back the loan amount plus any interest due.
- Interest is pro-rated, meaning the sooner you pick up your item the less interest you pay.
- There is a minimum interest on all loans, the amount depends on the size of the loan.
- You are not obligated to pick up your item or pay us any interest. We hold your item(s) for a grace period of 30 days after the due date of the loan, if you still havenâ€™t paid the interest we have the right to sell you item in the store.
Selling your item to us is pretty straight forward, we give you cash for your items and they become our property.
All items that we take in at FAST N EASY PAWN are reported to local police agencies; the Make, Model and Serial Number of all iteams are reported daily, along with the Name, Address and Phone Number of the person who we took the item from.